Diy: Top 5 Hair Dyes without Side Effects

 diy-top-five-hair-dyes-without-side-effects

Post Highlights

Hair color is fun when you do it at home without any assistance, we've all had our salon trips, but pandemic taught us so much. In short, how to be independent. #ThinkWithNiche

Right now, the only thing I have on my mind is - will I ever be able to color my hair again? After the previous hair tint debacle! After going to lengths and nearly burning down my hair with expensive, chemical potent product! I have finally realized I can re-do my hair with great but inexpensive products which come with no side effects at all. Hair color is fun when you do it at home without any assistance, we've all had our salon trips, but the COVID-19 pandemic taught us so much. In short, how to be independent, yet most of us thought independence is a pre-requisite after birth. But, we grew up to become too dependent on our home-people, "mom brushes my hair," "mom ties my shoelace," "mom trims my hair, nails, and a little bit of my own identity" (because I was never self-sufficient).
As I am done scrolling a list of convincing Google pages, I managed to fetch some amazing in-the-budget hair dye products which are safe to use. 

L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss

L'Oreal gives a natural finish and lasts longer than other hair dye brands. TBH, speaking of personal experience, I have re-used the same packet more than thrice, while the results over the years impressed me. The product is safe and gives fresh-looking tints. However, you may adjust to how much amount you want.

BBLUNT's Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Color

BBLUNT is all the rage in India, while their products are liked by Bollywood celebrities to general people. The brand with a subtle texture and has a salon-like vibe. The great thing about BBLUNT is that the hair dye is free from any side effects.

Krya

Though I have never heard about Kyra before, it claims to be natural. The brand also manages to come clean without any side effects. However, hair dyes are affordable and have enough variety to choose from. This brand is a must-try.

Shahnaz Husain Colourveda Natural Hair Color

Once upon a time, Shahnaz Husain was all the rage, and people quite raved about her products. The year 2019 is all about a throwback, and there's nothing better than experimenting with old brands. P.S, her products are an absolute treat for hair.

Crazy Color Shampoo Blue

It looks much westernized and trendy, while the best thing about this product - it comes in the form of a shampoo. In the era of trying new things, Crazy Color too stems on the hair without any side effects. The 1997 inventory has salt and sulfate-free form.

For More Synergy Articles Click Here

 

 

Comments