Discover Your Strengths to Find Your Success

 discover-your-strengths-to-find-your-success

When people ask about your strengths, this type of conversation is very common, and it usually ends in awkward silence. These awkward moments are the result of your lack of knowledge about your own strengths. Allow us to assist you in identifying your strengths. Let me tell you a little bit about myself and how this personal information is relevant to this topic.

Learning new skills and broadening my knowledge is similar to a drug to me. It has piqued my interest. So, when the opportunity to take an online class to improve my business acumen presented itself, I jumped at it. One of the first module's activities was about identifying your strengths.

This exercise was compelling because it forced me to consider what I do well, where I can improve, and what I must let go of. It was fascinating to discover the connection between our strengths and our willingness to put in the effort.Recognizing our strengths allows us to use them in almost every aspect of our lives. Let's get to the bottom of why we need to find your strength.

But why should you discover your strengths?

That is the reason I am writing this blog.

I believe that the Almighty has endowed us with abilities and talents that are unique to who we are. When we use our strengths to improve our lives and the lives of those around us, we can be most efficient. We are one step closer to living the life he has planned for us when we seek not only to discover but also to develop these strengths. Consider these abilities to be tools created just for you.

Where To Start When Discovering the Strengths?

First, ask questions. Tools are useful, but these questions will help to ease the process and provide a starting point.

 What are my top three strengths?

The first step is to gather feedback. To make things easier, send an email to 20 of your relatively close friends and family members. Inform them that you are working on a project and need their help identifying your top three qualities or strengths (bcc everyone to make it one easy email). Hearing from people we know who care about our well-being motivates us to act more quickly.

This was one of the exercises in my class, and it had a profound impact on me. You'll begin receiving responses right away. Make a list based on the feedback you receive. Many characteristics were found to be repeated. As a starting point, consider the three most common responses.

What do you do on a daily basis?

That's something worth discussing.Most people would rather spend their time doing things they enjoy than things they despise. The struggle between the two is frequently the source of problems, rather than the activities themselves. If you easily make time to read to your children but avoid making dinner, this could be a red flag. People are drawn to activities in which they are naturally gifted.

Tags:

discover strengths, How to Identify Your Strengths, Types of Strengths

Read This Full ARTICLE, Click Here




Comments